On 29th and 30th of August, China Textile Machinery Association organized a scientific and technological achievement appraisal meeting for 14 projects including“complete set of intelligent cotton spinning equipment and systems”developed by Jingwei Textile Machinery Co., Ltd. (Jingwei) in Wuhan, Hubei.
The appraisal committee is composed of 9 experts from Donghua University, Jiangnan University, China Cotton Textile Industry Association, etc.
The committee determined that the Jingwei project passed the scientific and technological achievements appraisal and reached the international advanced level after on-site inspecting the operation of equipment, conducting retests, listening to technical research reports, and reviewing relevant materials.
The committee agreed that the project is innovative, a number of technologies have been applied for the first time in China, and the overall technology has reached the international advanced level
The main innovations of the complete set intelligent cotton spinning equipment and system are listed:
1.Complete set of intelligent cotton spinning equipment
(1) The project adopts a new industrialized and integrated design to improve the continuity and automation level of the complete set of equipment.
(2) All-electronic drafting technology realizes the digitalization of drafting process adjustment;
(3) The "tri-automatic" technology of Combers realizes the integration of automatic tube removing, automatic lap changing and automatic jointing.
2.Plant-wide intelligent logistics system
(1) Using the AGV and RFID technology, the sliver-can transporting and exchanging between Carding machines and Draw frames is realized for the first time through a storage and exchange platform of cans.
(2) The Combers and Draw frames transport full sliver-cans to storage through fixed rails, with the help of RFID technology, realize the scheduling of different sliver varieties.
(3) The automatic sliver-can transporting and exchanging system is also adopted in Draw frame – Roving machine.
3.Integration of intelligent management system
(1) Visualization of the full-process production logistics and intelligent production scheduling.
(2) A data expert analyzing system is established to realize the traceable collaborative management and control of process and quality.
(3) Genetic Algorithms is used on intelligent cotton assortment management.
4.Automatic noil collection system
On the basis of different raw materials and forms, the system accomplishes automatic collecting, recycling, packaging, etc. for later recycling or classified sales.
The project owns 31 authorized invention patents, including 3 Japanese patents, 3 Italian patents, and 17 software copyrights. This complete set of equipment is in line with the long-term development trend of China's textile machinery industry and has a good promotion prospect.